gracias a twilightcreation les traigo el simbolo de los Vulturi



Twilight added the Cullen Family Crest to the lore of the Twilight Saga and New Moon will add thewolfpack tribe tattoo.

We now know that the Volturi will have a symbol of their own, as well–Cameron Bright, who plays Alec, says–

Your wardrobe, that pendant you’re wearing—do you know what those symbols are?

I don’t know, they just kind of slapped it on me. I know that’s a “V” for Volturi, I’m guessing? Because I’m a Volturi…I really have no idea what you’re asking. [Laughs.]

Does yours match Daniel’s?

The whole Volturi family has it because that’s their family seal. I don’t really know all of it.

The symbols were no doubt added to the movie in order to make branding of New Moonmerchandise easier, as we’ve seen from the numerous pieces of merchandise with theCullen Family Crest.

Traduccion:

Twilight añadio el simbolo de la familia Cullen a la saga de Twilight y New Moon añadio el tatuaje de la tribu de lobos.

Sabemos que los Vulturi tienen un simbolo propio asi Cameron quien interpreta a Alec dice:

Tu vestuario, ese pendiente que llevas, sabes que significan los simbolos?

No lo se simplemente me lo pusieron, se que es una V por Vulturi supongo? Por que soy un Vulturi... realmente no tengo idea de lo que estas preguntando (risas)

Daniel (Felix) tambien tiene uno igual?

Toda la familia Vulturi lo tiene, por que es el sello de la familia. No se realmento todo de ello.

0 comentarios: